mercredi 30 juillet 2008

It is not really like

A soul searching thing.
It is more like finding new ways.
Before coming on the net, I would never have dream to speak and write openly about my relationships.
And now I realise I did.
And I am happy enough to put an end to that extreme behaviour.
I don't know exactly what did the trick as I am quite reserved in true life.
Well, except when I trust people....
But then it happens mostly in the opposite way.
People trust me and tell me their secrets.
And I never know why and never get used to it either.
But now, this is different.
Meeting someone online, especially when you aren't searching is a strange experience.
Because most of the time when all is said, one of the 2 or both reject the very thing which brought them together.
This is the case of my friend.
I suppose that as I wasn't searching for a soulmate, it seems obvious to me that now I found him, I won't start it, now....
And I admit that love implies concessions.
So after I used the net to try myself at writing I must find new subjects.
I honestly thought it would be easier as we have a topic that should be talk about.
But it takes 2 to tango and without him, I won't.
As it has no interest...

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Is not easy. Unfortunetely, I did that once. BIG mistake....*shakes in fear* Okay, I am being to melodramatic. I will never do that again.