dimanche 18 janvier 2009

Ahé! Johnny Depp and all that Jazz!




This blog comes orginally from
" Trail of Tears"
I post it also at those places:
(The introduction is about the fact
I like a picture very much as it went well with my page,
you can see it , it is the first one.)
If I haven't post anything lately,
it has all to do with the fact
that I like the horse's picture so much.
O! I can always find a thing or 2 to say.
No worries about that.
Since I read that fantastic book of Julia Cameron,
I am never short about what I could create or recreate.
And I am never short either of words, either of topics.
Like this one:
Many a woman I know have develop
a kind of fixation on Johnny Depp.
And honestly, I always find him very Indian like looking,
so what do you think about that?
I think he is a good actor too
and has a kind of humor I appreciate.
Well, yeah, sure, he is good looking too.
What were you expecting me to say?
Even if I think good looks have never mean
you were automatically a good actor.
Personally I find DiCaprio is NOT good looking,
never found that.
Strange looking, yes.
But what an actor.
But to my knowledge he is just like me,
not one drop of Indian blood
so I'll drop the subject.
My question is...
Yes, I have a question...
Which American actor is Indian?
Yes!
A simple as that.
The Blacks, I can see plainly by myself,
but the Indians, I am only guessing.
And I could be as wrong as possible.
If you would not know otherwise,
I bet you could say Jackie Chan is one....
I found that:
This blog is just meant to vent the sadness all around...
(one of my best pals there lost a son
and we all share her sadness, last year,
in that quite knitten community,
2 others lost theirs in a span of one week)
Hey, look what I found after a googling search!
I thought so...
http://www.johnnydepp-zone.com/deppster/
Johnny's Cherokee heritage comes from both sides of his family,
but is particularly strong on his mother's side.
Johnny's great-grandmother,
Minnie, was a full-blooded Cherokee.
He also has Irish and German ancestry.
He discussed his ethnicity in a television interview in 2002:
Interviewer: Indian origins?
Johnny Depp: Yeah, I'm a sort of --
Interviewer: Cherokee?
Johnny Depp: Yeah, I'm a mixture of all sorts of things.
Interviewer: German, Irish?
Johnny Depp: Yeah.
Pu-pu platter, yeah.
Combination of weird things.
Indian, Irish, German and god knows what.
Just a mutt, really.
Don't ask me why he wears what is like a sioux headdress.
If I am wrong, tell me.
http://www.nativeartstrading.com/Headdresses.htm
Here, it is one of those clips, I adore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMQGCoaXex0
Something interesting too.

Iggy Pop, Vanessa Paradis, Chrissie Hynde and Johnnnnnnnnny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1XqEz9D1o
Chrissie?
Pic: from Jim Jarmush's movie: Dead Man...

1 commentaire:

Pumpy a dit…

Hi, I loved watching Johnny Depp, once it has downloaded to my pc, can I save it to watch again.
Lovies from Pam (Pumpy)