jeudi 1 novembre 2007

Now, all I want to say...


What I want to say is that I feel a kind of despair...
As I have no news from you
and I am not sure that the last exchange hasn't left you very empty.
Of course, for me, it seemed then a wonderful gift.
You trusted me.
What more could I have wanted?
But since then, no news...
And who can prevent me to think...
What if you regret telling me?
So, how can I know for sure that my love for you would be sufficient?
We are at the start of a relationship.
What can be a month of love against many months of loneliness?
Maybe years...
O! God help me!

Meanwhile, I try to fight the tears, the sadness, the anxiety...
So, I keep going on with writing and writing.
And I try to understand.

The illustration comes from the fact
I always want to know the meaning of all those strange words
that you use so often.
You know you mystify me there.
I too like the sound of words.
This I found while searching Irig.
But before that I search Calhassan.
No results, or none who could be pictured!
I wish I knew what you were really meaning then,
as you placed Irig in such a context,
but I have long accepted
I will probably never will be able to follow you
on your dreamy paths...
And Irig is also a place in Serbia.
When I was living in Brussels,
I went often in a Serbian restaurant.
Chumadia...
It seems then that past, present and future are intertwined...

And to tell you the truth,
it seems very strange indeed that I met you.
Imagine that I wrote a story about a boy
who was so very much like you.
So incredibly much like you.
A dreamer.
A poet.

Aucun commentaire: