jeudi 1 novembre 2007

So, this is a frustration!
I can write in Hindi, while all I want is Arabic.
But no.
Anyway, if ever this is translated, I will be very happy.
Dearest Star-Childe.
Yes, as you aren't a child anymore, I choose, childe, which means young man.
Dearest Star-Childe,
I want to tell you that I am trying to enter your world.
Maybe, I am a bit late for that.
I don't know.
I try to understand you.
That's all what matter.
Kadaj, Kilwa, Jak, all those names are a part of you.
Like MayJo, Lou, Claire are parts of me.
And Clarté and Klaartje.
The others are not me.
I was trying to make a story between them, you see?
Dearest,
once again, I am coming from your blog.
Once again, I am puzzled.
Once again, there are tears in my eyes.
I don't know why I am so moved by you.
If only I could know.
All the same, the fact is that I am moved.
When I see all the comments I put on your blog, I would think the answer is that, at least once in a life time, one wants to pour out his heart on another being.
I have done that freely.
I felt I could.
I felt you may appreciate it.
I thank you for that.
I love you for that.
I am not sure when I will have the time to really enter the world of Kilwa, but the one of Kadaj, I already know fairly well.
And I understand why he would fascinated you.
But I am not feeling his way.
And maybe this is why we can be stronger together.
I know it may sound strange but I am more a Vincent Valentine' s type.
As I still believe in redemption...
But they are only characters, we hare true humans.
And I feel protective towards you.
But I like your strength too.
And this post is going to be that short as I only have a little time to look about Kilwa true nature...

Aucun commentaire: